St Michael’s Catholic Primary School continues to take guidance from Liverpool City Council and Public Health England. Taking this into account, we are now limiting access to the site to essential visitors only. Visitors deemed essential should adhere to the requirements in this leaflet.
Do not enter the school if:
- You have developed a fever (above 37.8C) or a new, continuous cough within the last seven days.
- Anyone in your household is required to self-isolate in accordance with Government guidelines.
- You have travelled from or transited through any of the countries or areas that are currently on ‘lockdown’ in the past 14 days.
All Visitors must follow our Covid-19 Risk Assessment which is available on the school website. Measures to prevent the spread of Coronavirus to be adhered to by all visitors:
- Use hand gel provided on arrival/leaving reception.
- Complete the paper visitor log, answering all questions.
- Wash hands thoroughly and frequently during your visit either with hand wash or hand gel provided.
- Refrain from touching surfaces as much as possible.
- Ensure good respiratory hygiene whilst onsite by using the ‘catch it, bin it, kill it’ approach.
- Minimise contact with individuals and maintain 2M social distancing from staff and pupils.
- If closer contact is required PPE must be worn (e.g. Specialists, therapists and other support staff for pupils with SEND). Masks, face visors and gloves are available. Please ask at Reception or your staff contact in school.
- PPE must be disposed of appropriately.
- If you become symptomatic you must alert a member of staff immediately and will be sent home.
- Engage with the NHS Test and Trace programme.