Ambassadors & Groups
Deputy Head Boy
Deputy Head Girl
St Michael's Prefects
We have both infant and junior Helping Hands. Their roles are:
* Being a good role model to others.
* Helping children to share and play fairly.
* Reporting issues to adults on duty.
* Encouraging others to join in their games.
* Befriending children on our friendship benches.
* Being responsible for organising playtime equipment
By carrying out their role in this way the Helping Hands are making St Michael’s a happy place to be and a community all children want to be a part of. Their role also means that the schools rules are being applied in all aspects of school life, ensuring that all children are Ready, Respectful and Safe.
The Helping Hands are out every break time and lunch time and are all visible to all children as they wear an orange hi visibility jacket for all children to see. They have regular meetings to see how they can improve social times for all children so that all children enjoy being a part of our school.